Sunday, February 26, 2012



Another gorgeous day of weather! We ventured to another local park Jurasica. In the afternoon, we headed to Parque Alessandri, a privately run park (by paper mills) that educates youth about tree growth and recycling. It was good to see some recycling education; it feels like such a sin to throw paper away here.  This week the boys head to school so we are going to start working the clock back day by day. Fortunately we have until Thursday. Jenna and I got the car in the slot in reverse so that is progress. It is such a small space with concrete walls about 6 inches from each side of the car. Fortunately my old tires that I replaced were left in my trunk (unbeknownst to me) and are serving as a good "bumper".  Spanish words: papel, arbol, saltar, hoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment