Tuesday, April 17, 2012

You win some and you loose some.
Whining first: my office flooded (although I met all the custodial staff who are really nice) and I am late on the deadline for my presentation in Santiago. The latch on my trunk broke (interesting that my car in Texas too has a broken latch; small world). I have NO clue where to get that fixed. Guess that I'll be doing that plus buying earthquake supplies since Fulbright sent us all an email telling us we should, after the earthquake this morning at 1am, get one.
Good news: 99% of my class showed up today! Yea: I am winning them over. And, I found that I can detail a car for 20$. And lastly, Tj is speaking in sentences and answers questions all the time now. Cole got a 7/7 on his "lenguaje" test so the boys are making huge strides this 3nd month in Chile. Phew.

No comments:

Post a Comment